CCT NEMBA is throwing its annual “Thank You Fest” for all its members who support NEMBA all year long.
Rides and food are all just a small part of the fun when you join us at Gay City State Park in Hebron, CT, on Sunday, September 25, 2016. Meet up with your fellow mountain bikers who have helped keep our trails open and fun to ride.
Not a member? Well, you can join at the event and still enjoy the festivities!
Guided rides, lunch and much more! Rides are free to the general public. NEMBA membership required for lunch (swag raffle to follow). $35 to join if a not-yet-member.
All donations help support mountain biking, our trails and parks in CT as well as throughout New England.
- 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM: Registration
- 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM: Advanced Ride
- 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Intermediate Rides & Women’s Ride
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Beginner Ride
- 12:45 PM – 2:00 PM: Lunch
* Helmets must be worn by all riders.
Watch our video from last year's Fall Fiesta: